Friday, July 13, 2007

Photography by Passion

Photography was a long time dream come true when I got my hands on my Canon 350D. Finally I was rolling all over the place with my camera trying to capture whatever I could.
I have been waiting for this for years now and I could really see my small little dream come true (just one of the many).

Canon 350D is a beautiful D-SLR camera's if you are just starting your photography hobby. I saw a lot of review and being a Nikon lover it was difficult for me to convince myself to buy a Canon 350D. The major reason was the cost and the second was the range of lenses in Canon is way more than any other D-SLR camera. So Canon 350D it was and a good review for the camera can be found at http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos350d/ (Short, Simple and Sweet).

For a start the Canon kit lens 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6 is a decent enough wide angle lens and also can be used for taking portraits. For landscapes the lense works beautifully, however if you are not satisfied with the quality of your portraits since this lens tends to give you a bit softer image, the Canon 50mm f/1.8 is a sure buy.

Also if you want the zoom lenses and you dont know which one to go for and you are definately not into wild life or the cost is a problem the Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro is a definite buy. Its cost effect with amazing DoF results.

No comments:

Post a Comment