Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Moment... worth the Wait!

It's been a busy week. Busy... actually might be an understatement. I have been waiting for the weekend and looking forward to 6 Flags. Early morning, just went to weather.com and checked the weather! And it just got a glitter, smile on my face. It said, 90% chances of Snow on Lakewood.

6 Flags was just amazing, lot of rides, good food, amazing weather and a perfect day!
Well time to go back home and the breeze picked up! The cold was bitter and harsh. We just hoped the train comes soon.

Well back on the way, it started raining and it reminded me of Bangalore, the same humid cold and rain pouring down like its not going to rain forever. Well, home sweet home and it was time to sleep!

Early morning, it was cold and the window panes suddenly started to rattle like some one is pelting hundreds of stones. At first I didn't know how to react, because I was so sleepy, but than I just ran opened the balcony and what I see! It was snowing and it was just Beautiful!

At 32o F, I was in my balcony in my shorts and t-Shirt, enjoying the snow. They gave a small tickle every time a snow flake touched my face. It was so Beautiful, Serene and Magical! Everything just settled before the snow!

A Moment, worth Waiting!

Yes that was my first experience of Snow! A moment for me, worth the wait!

A Moment, worth Waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    Lucky you...loved the write up...and the end with snow flakes tickling on face...
    Happy Snowing! :-)

    ReplyDelete