Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Downtown Denver

A week over in Lakewood, CO and still nothing but 5 shots of Denver Downtown!
Well it was a full moon day and was returning from work when I noticed the moon.

I have never see moon so clear, huge and with such great colors and glow! Well I had something to take pitures of. I was only worred that the moon would not go up and get bright by the time I reach my room!

Well thats what happened. But I wanted to capture the moon and so got a nice shot of it through the trees around the hotel

Cool Night!

Well it was sunday and it was finally time to travel Downtown Denver. Companies with two good friends from work, I was all set for the small but exciting trip. On the way noticed a lot of church and they look so beautiful with the colorful trees!

Beautiful places to live by the foothills of Rocky Mountains!

Small Town, Littleton

Took the RTD (Metro) to Downtown Denver! Well the same old reason, no parking space! So the best possible way is to park at a town nearby and than thake the Metro to Downtown. It was a cold night and I was enjoying every bit of it. Booked our places at a restaurant and than was on the streets of Denver. It was a beautiful place, with almost no vehicles allowed and only the RTD busses running up and down.

need a tiltle

Huge horse cairrages if you want to ride the beautifully lit street and a couple of Scotts playing Bag Pipers!

Bag Pipers!

It was all happening here at Downtown. An experience I would never forget!

1 comment:

  1. Super shots mate !!

    Looking forward to lots more :)

    ReplyDelete