Sunday, October 31, 2010

Autumn

It was Denver when I saw the colors and was completely awestruck with what nature has to and can offer.  After about 3 years I see the magic being recreated around me once again... wonderful & beautiful Boston.

Its amazing how colorful it gets... Greens, Orange, Yellow, Red and Browns all around you... its sad that an absolutely colorless time will follow this time of the year very soon.

For now, I would just enjoy the most colorful time of the year with the chilly breeze around, the green leaves turning yellow and orange and the darker green turning red, the colors perfectly placed against white, black and blue (when sunny) backgrounds, different shapes & sizes and to top it all its Halloween.

Fall 2010

My experience in Denver was completely different than in Boston and every city has its own character.  Pictures don't do much justice and as someone told me once; at times you just need to witness and leave your camera behind...

For more pictures my photostream on flickr and facebook

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    great photos bud... very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JohnKolic, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I visited Denver and Boulder during fall and I was mesmerized by the beauty of nature.
    It's so amazing to witness the changes of nature.
    I fell in love with Denver the moment I landed.
    Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jyots, yup its the most beautiful time of the year... sad that its short lived!

    ReplyDelete