Friday, August 08, 2008

Quick Shoot - Manchanbele

Its been a while since I am back to India, but very little Photography.
A half day trip to Kokkare Bellur and that's it.

Well Manchanbele wasn't far enough and it was a boring Sunday to kill. With very little time for the sun to go down, I was off to Manchanbele with Karthik (CEO at Unplugged India)

I remember my earlier trip to Manchanbele, early morning and what a day it was. Manchanbele, a beautiful place on the outskirts of Bangalore city, about 30 kms. You can find here loads of Kites, Eagle and Brahmini Kite. Some place to capture good action; and by action I mean

Image #4 [No...! You are not taking that away from me this time!]

Beautiful landscapes around the river and the serene atmosphere makes you feel like staying that extra minute.  A Beautiful evening at Manchanbele makes your day complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment